TOO BIG TO CALL A UNIT - more like a house!
Unit - MORPHETT VALE SA
This spacious 2 bedroom homette is in a genuinely quiet group and has been extensively refurbished. Featuring 2 split system (reverse cycle) air conditioners and 2 ceiling fans, making this a very comfortable home to be all year round.
A big picture window in the kitchen is one of the key features of this property that overlooks a secure and private back yard. (In addition, nearly every window has garden views)
NOTE: This property is located on BLUNDELL STREET. It is opposite the house at 6 BLUNDELL STREET.
Conveniently located to shops and buses on States Road and less than 1km to Wirreanda High School.
• 2 bedrooms with new carpet and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with huge built-in robe and (reverse cycle) split system air conditioner
• Big linen cupboards
• Bathroom with separate bath and shower, (separate toilet)
• Open plan lounge/dining with (reverse cycle) split system air conditioning
• Kitchen with near new oven and loads of storage and bench space
• All new painting and floor coverings
• Separate laundry with storage space
• Low maintenance backyard with artificial lawn
• Generous sized shade cloth pergola
• Large garage with remote controlled roller door
• Tool shed
Don’t delay an inspection – there will probably only be one in this fast market!
Sorry, no pets are allowed in this community.
ATTENTION TENANTS: It is essential that you view the property for yourself. When you meet the agent at the property you will be given an application form.
See inspection times advertised above.
RLA Number 191034
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes