FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME WITH SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING
House - Seaford Rise SA
This immaculately presented, fully furnished family home is available for a 6 month lease and possibly longer. All you need to do is move in and get comfortable.
At the heart of this home is the light filled open plan kitchen, living & dining area that opens directly to the decked, undercover entertaining area through glass sliding doors.
There is a separate home theatre room / formal lounge / teenagers retreat, the choice is yours!
The kitchen has stainless steel appliances including a large side by side fridge/freezer, gas cook top, electric oven plus dishwasher. Also a large island bench with ample seating, stone benchtops and walk in pantry.
Additional features include:
• 4 Bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
• 3 other big bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans.
• Family bathroom with a separate bath
• The laundry offers ample bench space, storage, front loading washing machine and tumble dryer
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Double garage with electric roller doors
• Alfresco entertaining area with built-in BBQ, ceiling fan & remote control café blinds
• Trampoline and built-in play equipment
• Low maintenance yards with raised garden beds & fruit trees
• 3kw solar system.
Please be aware that the study is excluded from the lease and not for tenants use.
With only a short stroll to a choice of 2 playgrounds and a quick drive to Moana beach and the Seaford Central Shopping Centre, everything is well within reach.
ATTENTION TENANTS: It is essential that you view the property for yourself rather than to send a friend or family member. When you meet the agent at the property you will be given an application form. Alternatively please email the agent for an application.
See ‘Open for Inspection Times’ on this page or email the agents to arrange another time.
RLA Number 191034
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 677 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Reverse Cycle Aircon