Contemporary family home or a rental ready investment only steps from Seaford Meadows railway station.
House Sold - Seaford Meadows SA
This beautiful, immaculately maintained, and light-filled family home is an entertainer’s delight. Located in Adelaide’s picturesque south, in Seaford Meadows – this modern dwelling promises the best of many worlds. Views of the rolling hills + a quick 5-minute drive to the stunning coastline of Seaford beach (a surfer’s fave) & a 10-minute drive to South Australia’s famous McLaren Vale wine region.
You’ll love that this home is close to public transport. Seaford Meadows station is at your doorstep with the silent new electric trains taking you directly to the CBD. What’s more, shopping centres, schools, GP, child care and the beach – are all within a 5-min drive. Connectivity to the famous Port Noarlunga is an easy 10-minute drive.
What you’ll love about this home
• Flexible 4 or 3 bedroom floor plan
• Low-maintenance outdoor and indoor areas
• 2.7 m high ceiling throughout with LED downlights.
• Extra-large master bedroom with WIR + Ensuite
• Extra ceiling fans in formal Lounge, master bedroom & family room.
• Built-in robes in two other bedrooms
• Large linen cupboard to hallway.
• Formal lounge that could double as 4th bedroom.
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining
• Designer kitchen with dish washer & extra storage
• Ducted refrigerated reverse cycle air conditioning with WiFi smartphone control
• RAA security system + sensor lights installed
• NBN ready
• Double garage with automatic panel door & internal access to home
• Rear roller door from garage for access to yards
• Paved outdoor entertaining areas
• Quality retaining walls to garden beds
• Nice size yard for children & pets
• Close to shops, GP, school, child care and public transport
• Flinders Hospital is 15 min drive via the Southern Expressway
• Allotment approx 375sqm
About Your Potential Home/Investment Property
Constructed in 2018 with a lot of thought and love (originally owner-occupied) – this near new home factors in every imaginable comfort and amenity for today’s modern lifestyle. Tiled throughout (including bedrooms) with 600×600 porcelain tiles, it makes the home feel seamless and expansive.
What to expect?
The front of the house has a beautifully retained garden bed that creates great street appeal.
The Formal Lounge at the front of the home can double as a 4th bedroom or as an excellent space for a library, home office or play area.
The extra-large master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes and can easily accommodate a queen-sized bed.
The main bathroom, separate toilet and laundry (with a broom cupboard and space for washing machine and dryer) are located centrally opposite the other two bedrooms.
Step inside the naturally-lit open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas. The kitchen features pristine white cabinetry complemented with Moroccan splashback tiles. The kitchen includes a third bench on the side, heaps of storage cabinets and a generous walk-in pantry + Westinghouse 900 mm gas cooktop, oven, slide-out range hood and a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher.
The backyard has a low maintenance natural grass turf in addition to a raised garden bed that is retained beautifully to match the front of the house.
See Open Inspection times on this page or contact Mark at Adelaide South Property to arrange another time.
RLA Number 191034
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 375 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling