Perfect 4 Bedroom Family Home in a Leafy Suburb
House - Happy Valley SA
Set on a good sized allotment in a quiet leafy suburb with balcony views over the hills yet still within 3 to 5 minutes drive to The Hub Shopping Centre, Aberfoyle Park High School and good Primary Schools.
Upon entering this home the high ceilings give a feeling of space and warm colours are welcoming There is plenty of room for a growing family both inside and outside that features garage with an extended workshop/man cave, tool shed and under the covered pergolas.
What you will love about this property;
• 4 bedrooms
• High raked ceilings
• Main bedroom with robes, ensuite, air conditioner & remote roller shutter
• Huge ensuite bathroom with twin vanities
• Built-in robes to 3 bedrooms
• 2 living areas
• 5 split system reverse cycle air conditioners.
• 1 compressor supplies 4 of the split systems
• Gas space heating
• Kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
• Under cover entertaining
• Single garage with roller door with extended workshop/man cave.
• Tool shed
• Established tranquil gardens
• Balcony Views
• Torrens Title allotment of approx 610sqm
You won’t find better value for a large home in such a sort after suburb.
See Open Inspection times on this page or email the agent to arrange another time.
RLA Number 191034
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 610 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating