OPPORTUNITY FOR RENOVATORS TO WORK ON SOME GOOD BONES
House - Morphett Vale SA
Auction Location: On site.
This large 3 bedroom home built in 1976 has 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, under cover entertaining, extensive shedding, garage with remote roller door plus lots of potential.
Located on a corner allotment of approximately 610sqm.
This home needs work but you will see that a lot of it is cosmetic and will enable you to add your own stamp to firmly establish it as yours. It offers a great opportunity for a renovator to create what could be a fabulous family home.
Could also be a unique chance for the right first home buyer to secure a home that would normally be out of their price range that they could live in as they renovate.
THIS IS AN AUCTION NOT TO BE MISSED
• 3 Bedrooms
• Master bedroom with built-in -robe & ensuite bathroom
• Kitchen with plenty of cupboards, gas cooking & dishwasher
• Large dining & family rooms
• Family room open up to covered deck
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Verandah full length of the home
• Electric roller shutters
• Garage with remote roller door
• Extra large shedding, garage & storage up to 17metres long.
• Local parks and schools in easy walking distance
• Approximately 610sqm allotment
It’s important for you to assess the condition of all the above listed features of the building, fixtures and appliances before the Auction.
It is a requirement that the Vendors Statement along with the statutory searches and other information be on display at our office at 114 Sherriffs Road Morphett Vale for 3 business days prior to the Auction and present with all statutory information at the site of Auction 30 minutes prior to the commencement of sale. You may request a copy of this information from the Agent at anytime.
Contact the agent for more information.
RLA Number 191034
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 610 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Reverse Cycle Aircon